Monday, March 21, 2011

Operation Repo Full Episodes Online For Free

The 1000 World Poetry Day

well enough for me

Ángel González


If I were God


and had the secret



would be accurate to a thee



try it (in the manner of bakers

when they taste the bread, ie the

mouth),

and if that was

taste like yours, or

the same smell, and the way you smile

,

and silent,

and shake my hand strictly

and kiss without harming

-of this I am sure:

get much attention when you kiss

then

if I were God,

could repeat yourself and repeat yourself,

always the same and always different, never tiring

same game, without ignoring either

you went

why you would be in no time;

I do not know if I mean, but I want to clarify that



if I were God, would

best to be Angel Gonzalez

to love as you want, to await



easy to think you yourself every day ,

to be surprised every morning

newborn light

your own light, and run

impalpable curtain that separates

the dream of life,

rising with your word, happy

Lazarus,

I



still wet shadows and laziness,



surprised and absorbed in the contemplation

of everything, in union with myself,

recover and save, move, let

abandoned when-then-shut ...

(I hear your silence.

hear

constellations exist.

I believe in you.

you.

enough for me.




Poetry on

my photo: "creation"

http://www.flickr.com/photos/adaja/5065897728/in/photostream/



0 comments:

Post a Comment