Friday, April 1, 2011

Skate Sharpening Machine For Sale

Choose Your Own Adventure (R) cuffs

Chapter 1

SPONGEBOB says
Hello, tiger. PINK PANTHER

says
Pantera. SPONGEBOB

says
How she longed to return to talk to you. PINK PANTHER

says
"Bad Day? SPONGEBOB

says
I've had better. PINK PANTHER

says
Your wife? SPONGEBOB

says
Sip.

PANTERA ROSA says: Sorry
. SPONGEBOB

says
not matter. How about you?

Pink Panther said:
(SPONGEBOB

says
Why?

Pink Panther said: Today
either. SPONGEBOB

says
your husband. PINK PANTHER

says
Right. SPONGEBOB

says
Nothing? PINK PANTHER

says
(SPONGEBOB

says
I can not believe that a guy does not want to sleep with you, auque be your husband.

Pink Panther said:
been almost three months without na.

BOB Sponge says: Sorry
.

Pink Panther said:
is a need and a joy to the body.:) SPONGEBOB

says
If you want to go. :)

Pink Panther said:
Ja, ja, ja. It would be nice. Am are you serious, SpongeBob? SPONGEBOB

says
Sip. PINK PANTHER

says
Behold, I very much needed. SPONGEBOB

says
I do not mojo. Is that my wife ... puff. PINK PANTHER

says
Do you not? Ja, ja, ja. SPONGEBOB

says
not you know my wife. It superaburrida. If I had you in my bed would not leave her. PINK PANTHER

says
Ja, ja, ja. SPONGEBOB

says
Ja, ja, ja. PINK PANTHER

says Bob
. SPONGEBOB

says
What? PINK PANTHER

says
That you are a heaven.
SPONGEBOB
says
And you goddess who inhabits it. If you tell me ...

see Pink Panther said:
... I leave everything. As I say seriously ... SPONGEBOB

says
I'm serious. PINK PANTHER

says
Wish you were here. I was going to kill dust. SPONGEBOB

says
not tell me that do not respond. My blood either. :)

Pink Panther said:
Come on, Bob. Let's meet and we escaped. SPONGEBOB

says
never to return.

PANTERA ROSA says: Come
. SPONGEBOB

says
But if we do not know personally.
PINK PANTHER
says
Does it matter? SPONGEBOB

says
Not me. Do you really have 35?

PANTERA ROSA says: Yes
And you 38? SPONGEBOB

says
Sip. But I've never seen. What if you like me? PINK PANTHER

says
not care about your appearance. SPONGEBOB

says
Nor I yours, if you are.

Pink Panther said:
Hey, handsome, I still look down the street. SPONGEBOB

says
That's fine. PINK PANTHER

says
Wait, I'll serve. SPONGEBOB

says
No, better and we said goodbye. My wife has just been lifted. PINK PANTHER

says
What are you doing? SPONGEBOB

says
I do not know. It is with the laptop. PINK PANTHER

says
How many computers do you have? SPONGEBOB

says
Two. PINK PANTHER

says
we. ;)

Spongebob says the fleeing PiƩnsate
me.

Pink Panther said:
not need to think. SPONGEBOB

says
If you keep saying the same thing tomorrow I'll make you mine. Forever. PINK PANTHER

says
No tear you, Bob, because I'm falling for you like a fool. SPONGEBOB

says
I Love You, Pink panther. PINK PANTHER

says
I love you, spongiform.

PANTERA ROSA MESSENGER HAS CLOSED SESSION

Micaela off the laptop and says good night to her husband. Is dying to talk to Nuria and tell her everything. When Aaron comes to bed none says anything. There are just assholes and will compete for the quilt. Mica can not wait to tell you all to Nuria. The same goes with SpongeBob and breaks up with his shitty life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment