Thursday, April 21, 2011

West Coast Chopper Aquarium

Via Crucis going to fill

Open at Easter, advertises the Junta de Castilla y León.

Last year I remember the "buzz" that was formed because a town like Arévalo was not included in this program. When it was announced it was too late to remedy this oversight and we replaced-and-replace us for Easter 2011.
We're in it and, yes sir, we are included in the program, as they are visited in Arevalo, both Santa Maria Maggiore and San Miguel.

This afternoon I have been visiting San Miguel.
From approximately 17.15 until 18.00 pm I have been alone.


After admiring the retablo and look at the painting exhibition there in these days - exposure limits access to the altar, I must say - I was talking to Alice, the person in charge of the "Open in Holy Week." To my surprised that nobody has not come at that hour, I said that in the best case, 20 people come throughout the day. That is the "record" of San Miguel. I also said that attendance at Santa Maria Maggiore is much better (an average of 200 people) but San Miguel is forgotten.


From here I would do a little - great call to go to San Miguel, we bring our friends, which we comment in our forums, we do campaign for San Miguel.
Campaign "We opened at Easter" lasts only until next Tuesday, April 26
The hours are from 11.00 to 14.00 and from 16.00 to 19.00
If you want data from San Miguel, nothing better than going to the next link for "The Plain"



GOING TO FILL SAN MIGUEL

0 comments:

Post a Comment